Does anyone know where to find....

csmommy

DIS Veteran
Sleeping Beauty/Princess Aurora? I have already booked the the "princess" meals WDW offers, but if she is not at any of them, does anyone know where I can find her? She is my DD's favorite princess.

TIA:D

We had Aurora at the Princess Storybook Breakfast. Two days later at Cinderalla's Royal Table we had the same Aurora. She is now my youngest daughter's, favorite princess. I get as excited as my girls do (maybe more!)about meeting the princesses.

We were there in June and we saw here in Fantasyland by the Peter Pan ride. It was a wood structure. Ask a castmember in Fantasyland and I am sure that they can help you. :smooth:

I've always seen Aurora at CInderlla's Royal Table. Just a note, she is ALWAYS wearing her blue dress, I've never seen her in the pink dress.

We saw her three times while at WDW and none of them were at Character breakfasts including Cindy's. We saw her in the castle, but not upstairs. She was sitting on the throne. Can everyone get into this? We also saw her in the Kodak building that I can't for the life of me think of what it's called. When you walk into MK it is on the right side as soon as you walk in. You can go in this building and have pictures taken, buy film, etc. Everytime we've gone in there there are always characters. We saw Donald, Princess Aurora, Perla and Suzi, and Prince John. It's kinda a neat little area to walk through. If you don't normally stop here, be sure to do so. Sorry, I can't think of the name. There is a bronze Goofy sitting on a bench outside of the building.

I'm pretty sure she should be at the 'Princess breakfast'

carene

We saw her at CRT last April - in the blue dress.

Just last week we saw her and Pocahontas just inside the International Gateway at Epcot. They were between the IG and the bridge between England and France, so not in any particular country. We were rather surprised to see them there, and there were only a few people in the "line" to see them. So a great thing to do would be to ask at Guest Services or the CM at the tip board to see if they know where she will be in the parks.

Mur!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter