Does anyone play Brainium Sudoku?

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I've been playing the expert Sudoku it on my iPad for quite sometime and have gotten up to level 11 with a top score of 2321 but I have no idea what the top levels/scores can be. I've tried to Google the info but haven't found anything.

Does anyone know how many levels in the game or what scores are possible?

I've been playing the expert Sudoku it on my iPad for quite sometime and have gotten up to level 11 with a top score of 2321 but I have no idea what the top levels/scores can be. I've tried to Google the info but haven't found anything.

Does anyone know how many levels in the game or what scores are possible?

I came for the same question. But if it helps you any I am on expert level 100 and it's stI'll going I have over 28 million points was hoping it woukd stop after level 100 so I could get some work done

I got a 2825 lv5 and 2857 lv7... not sure what the levels are but i aim for speed. I couldnt add the photos for some reason but you can see them in the EVGA forums in the general discussion for everything else under my name.
forums.evga.com/m/tm.aspx?m=3020796&fp=1

update
2876 lv8
2883 lv9

I’m think’n maybe 2900 is possible.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter