Does anyone remember the chocolate lollipops at Howard Johnson's?

Eh, I don't know if I'd call the last one a resurrection. Only 16 days? Nah. But it would be great to know why this thread in particular :)

I’m the OP and because I’m subscribed to it I get the alerts when someone posts.

Glad to see that so many remember the lollipops, too bad we can’t get them anywhere. But after 17 years I think it’s time to just let it go! :rotfl:

We used to eat there, but what I remember is the peppermint ice cream. It was my favorite and had chunks of peppermint in it that were chewy.

Yes!!! Just posted about these on a local FB page. Anybody have a photo? Love those chocolate lollipops, they were artwork you ate :)

I think this time it was resurrected as the ghost of Howard Johnson’s. I just read the other day that the last Howard Johnson’s closed. I believe it said it was in Lake George NY. And for the record, I never had the lollipops that I can recall, but did love the clam strips!

Seriously, this site should auto-close threads after so many years. Like how reddit archives things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter