Does anyone remember what kind of rate you were able to get in November?

Lucy6

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going Nov. 5-12, and I am wondering what I might expect to pay for the room. I am not a FL resident and do not have an AP(but will get one if the rates are decent). Anyone remember what they paid at this time of year???

I wasn't there in November, but I have the AP rates copied down - I don't know how much "weight" I would put in these rates anymore though, because of the higher spring / early summer rates
BTW - November is regular season:

For check-ins 9/30/04 – 12/25/04:
· Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard, Value season; $69 standard, Regular season
· Moderate Resorts - $79 standard, Value season; $84 standard, Regular season; $99 preferred or king, Regular season
· Animal Kingdom Lodge - $135 pool view, Value season; $151 savannah view, Value season; $163 savannah view, Regular season; $335 concierge, Value season
· Wilderness Lodge - $121 woods view, Value season; $124 standard view, Regular season; $137 courtyard view, Value season; $151 courtyard view, Value season
· Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $139, Value season
· Contemporary - $149 garden wing standard view, Regular season; $151 garden view, Value season; $245 tower, Value season
· Polynesian - $229 garden view, Regular season; $300 garden view concierge, Value season; $380 lagoon view concierge, Value season
· Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club - $199 standard, Value season; $215 standard, Regular season
· Grand Floridian - $249 garden view, Value season; $310 lagoon view, Value season

If this first round of codes is any indication, I agree that you can expect this years rates to be higher. This page has info on rates from 03 as well.

Don't forget that starting this year November (thru 11/26) is going to be Regular season rates vs. value season rates in previous years. Any subsequent discounts will be made off the higher reg. seas. rate vs value.

I paid $55.00 for value Nov. 3-9, 2004. I believe moderates were $80.00/

LisaB

we paid $109 per night November 14-17, 2004 for AKL. Just a general code, not AP rates. It was a parking lot view, but as always, we got a Pool view!

Last Nov. we got the 7/5 rate, but that was with the old DreamMaker package. Wonder if they'll do that this year? HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter