• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Does Disney transfer luggage to the Dolphin?

WiscMomof2

DIS Veteran
I know I've read that Disney resorts will transfer your luggage when you split your resort stay but does anyone know if they will do the same for those going to the Dolphin? After the codes came out yesterday I decided it would be great to stay a few days at the WL and then finish up at the Dolphin, which is where we originally booked. I went ahead and took 3 days at WL and now I'm wondering about what will happen on "switch" day. Will we be able to transfer our luggage to the Dolphin through bell services at WL? I'm really excited to try both resorts but we are relying solely on Disney transportation during our stay and don't want any unforeseen headaches. Should I be concerned?

Since the Swan and Dolphin are not "official" Disney resorts, they will not transfer luggage. We just got back and were originally going to stay at the Swan, but changed to the BCV's. We are REALLY into convenience these days! lol~

Heather

My advice is to just use a cab for the transfer. You shouldn't have any problem getting one at the WL. I'd estimate it will cost about $15, including tip. Enjoy your trip!

We transferred from the BCV to the Dolphin. We had bells services at the BCV call us a cab and then bell services sent someone over to get our luggage. We followed the luggage out and by the time we got to the front of the resort the cab was there waiting. Piece of cake. Have a great time. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter