• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does DL have Fastpass??

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
I'm used to this when I go to WDW, does DL have it?? :earsboy:

You bet it does.

The rides that currently offer FP are:

In DL:
Indiana Jones
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Roger Rabbit
Autopia
Big Thunder Mountain (on weekends only right now it seems)
and Space Mountain when it reopens

In DCA:
Tower of Terror
Soarin' Over CA
Grizzly River
CA Screamin'
Muholland Madness

Haunted Mansion no longer has fast pass.. (they might have it for the Holiday version)

Recently they removed fast pass for Star Tours and Pirates.. they are finding that those rides actually do better without fast pass!

Not sure on Pooh- never needed fast pass as the line is less than 3 minutes long nearly all the time.. the ride is lame and location wise not many know it is there.

Hauned Mansion only has Fastpass for the holiday overlay. They finally took out the fastpass for Pooh. The fastpass area for Pooh originally was the Splash Mountain Fastpass area and it has now reverted back to being Splash Mountain's fastpass area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter