Does Dreams Unlimited book Norwegian?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I thought I read somewhere some of the agents can book Norwegian. My DCL contact cannot book that company. Does anyone have someone they can recommend?

I thought I read somewhere some of the agents can book Norwegian. My DCL contact cannot book that company. Does anyone have someone they can recommend?

I have booked NCL through Dreams with Kristi Bennett, so I know at least some of their agents can book Norwegian.

I wonder if they can take our existing reservations, drop it into their portfolio with the associated benefits, and do a swap? My concern would be losing our staterooms that are already booked directly with the free upgrade package we got.

Free:
unlimited drinks
specialty dining
shore excursions
wi-fi

I wonder if they can take our existing reservations, drop it into their portfolio with the associated benefits, and do a swap? My concern would be losing our staterooms that are already booked directly with the free upgrade package we got.

Free:
unlimited drinks
specialty dining
shore excursions
wi-fi

Usually, those are not transferable. We had all those perks on our reservation. When they decided to reassign the Joy to another itinerary (because of COVID) they cancelled everything. They haven’t offered to swap or switch dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!