Does Flight of Passage require forward bending?

rozac

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone :) I have a back issue that doesn't usually bother me except with forward bending or very jerky movements. I am so excited to try this ride & am hoping I'll be able to ride it.
Would love to hear other's experience. Thank you!

I would say that you hinge forward at the waist, more than a bending over. I have back issues and I can keep a flat back during the attraction.

I sit up straight so when the back rest comes up I have a little room between me and the rest infront There is a test set out front you can try before hand.

Also check out the pined pandora ride thread at the top of the page for a lot of photo on the ride

There's some movement forward from the waist; I'm not sure I would call it bending.

Using the test vehicle may help you decide. Stay a little while on the test vehicle; give it a couple of minutes. See how it feels.

Yes, this says it better than I did--and I should have said hinge is more at the HIPS--not waist

The ride itself is about 4 and 1/2 minutes long, but you will be sitting in position until e everyone is seated with restraints locked.

Just got back. I could almost sit straight up. However, I am under 5' foot tall. A taller person might not be able to sit as straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!