Does free resort parking extend to any resort?

Funny, we are there Jan 12-19, hoping as well that crowds will be less. Possibly, but honestly I’d be more happy to see park hopping and longer hours return. I’m not sure any of that will happen, but we can hope!

Haha! Yeah we’re really hoping for both as well. I know you can add park hopper to 2021 tickets, so here’s hoping.

We’re DVC, so we’re staying at BLT. My question was whether the DVC free resort parking perk extends to all DVC resorts, or only the one you’re staying at at the time.
From the DVC Member website (note the last sentence):

Resort Hotel Reservations - Frequently Asked Questions
Q.
Will DVC Members be charged for parking at a Resort hotel?
A.
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying in a Disney Vacation Club Deluxe Villa at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney's Vero Beach Resort or Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, regardless of whether they use Vacation Points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using Reservation Points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

A Member who chooses not to use Reservation Points for their stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel in an accommodation other than a DVC Deluxe Villa will be charged for standard overnight self-parking.

Disney Vacation Club Members who wish to shop, dine or enjoy activities for the day at a Disney Resort hotel are not subject to the overnight self-parking fee. Charges for valet parking will still apply.

We’re DVC, so we’re staying at BLT. My question was whether the DVC free resort parking perk extends to all DVC resorts, or only the one you’re staying at at the time.
DVC only counts to the resort your are staying at. Again, there is no parking fee at any resort (DVC or not) for people visiting that resort during the day. The resort parking fee is only charged to non-DVC guests staying overnight.

We’re not dying to get RotR boarding passes, as we’ve done it before, but really want to do Railway.

Railway is by far the number one priority at the park right now.
They start letting people in around 40 minutes before official park opening time and many go to queue for MRR, so If you enter the line exactly at 10:00, you're looking already at a 90 minutes wait or even more.
You either arrive very early (hence the strategy to walk from a resort to be able to be one of the first to enter the park) or you're better off getting in line near park close, when the actual wait should be around 40 minutes top.
If you enter the park at 9:20, you'll wait 40 minutes anyway (the ride starts operating at 10:00), but you'll be on your way shortly after when you can go to the ToT or R&RC when the wait is still very reasonable. After that, good luck. By midday even the Mappets might have a 40 minutes line. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter