Does Garden Grill rotate currently?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
I had heard at one time that it wasn't rotating. Now I know that was awhile ago and maybe it's been working for awhile now. We're just looking into new restaurant options. Thanks

I’m pretty sure it was roasting when I was there in Jan and again when I was there just two weeks ago.

Yes it is currently rotating. It rotates at a super slow speed. We really enjoy GG.

Garden Grill Orange Team or Garden Grill Green Team
What are these teams that you speak of? I have never heard of this, but we have reservations there for this summer.

Rotated a couple days ago when we were here 😊. We were the very first people in Epcot and were all alone walking to garden grill. It was awesome!

Thanks everyone! Now we need to decide if we should give it a try.
I've always enjoyed it. We've had breakfast or dinner there every trip for a total of 5 now. I like dinner better than breakfast just because I don't eat that much first thing. The food is always hot a fresh. Basic, but good.

Rotated a couple days ago when we were here 😊. We were the very first people in Epcot and were all alone walking to garden grill. It was awesome!
I am thinking of doing a breakfast reservation there for the Candlelight dining package. When you enter for breakfast before the park opens is there a special entrance you use?

I am thinking of doing a breakfast reservation there for the Candlelight dining package. When you enter for breakfast before the park opens is there a special entrance you use?
Normal entrance, usually to the far left. With the construction going on at the park entrance, not sure how they are handling pre park opening admittance.

Thanks everyone! Now we need to decide if we should give it a try.
For it being a character meet, it's a pretty good one. The food is comfort food and is pretty darn good and you get PLENTY! Atmosphere is relaxed and fun. I would recommend! Our kids really liked that the characters come around usually twice and to you exclusively.

Yea it is the right side “gate” with a big sign that says pre park opening reservations. Then we had to walk to the far right around the construction walls they have up where they were removing the “granite” stones that are all around the front. That could be different depending on where they are in the process of removing those big “roadblocks”. You just stay to the right all the way to the land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter