• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Goofy's open at 7:00 am everyday?

I think so!:thumbsup2 I have never heard of it not being open at 7:00 a.m., even in the off season, so if they open it later at any point then I am not aware of it. It seems like the only time changes that happen (or shorten) are when it closes for the break between breakfast/brunch and dinner. Sometimes it closes at noon and other times at 2:00 p.m.

Goofy's is open for breakfast/brunch M-Th 7am-1pm and Fri-Sun 7am-2pm. It is open for dinner everyday from 5-9pm.

Goofy's is open for breakfast/brunch M-Th 7am-1pm and Fri-Sun 7am-2pm. It is open for dinner everyday from 5-9pm.

There have been DIS-ers before who have reported eating at Goofy's on days when they "close at noon" and characters were leaving earlier. So if you are saying they close at 1:00, then I am guessing that noon is when they stop putting out new food, and 1:00 p.m. is just the time by which guests have to finish their food. However if the characters leave at noon, then in my mind I would just consider it as closing at noon.

I have been to Goofy's on Fridays when it was not open until 2:00 p.m. for any reason, but that was during the off-peak season, so that may explain it. I think they alter their hours slightly based on the peak and off-peak seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter