• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Rundisney discount tickets for Disneyland races

The very best prices will be the military salute that are sold to active duty and those that retired from the military. I have never found anything close to their prices. Maybe you can take advantage of that offer. I work for Dept of Defense and I am not allowed even to get these discounts.

Tickets for Military from Disney

Last year when I went to Disneyland, Get Travel was the best value I could find. With Get Travel, they will be at the Expo so you can pick up your tickets with the race bib.

You can google for discount tickets but you may not find anything better. I never did.

The very best prices will be the military salute that are sold to active duty and those that retired from the military. I have never found anything close to their prices. Maybe you can take advantage of that offer. I work for Dept of Defense and I am not allowed even to get these discounts. Tickets for Military from Disney Last year when I went to Disneyland, Get Travel was the best value I could find. With Get Travel, they will be at the Expo so you can pick up your tickets with the race bib. You can google for discount tickets but you may not find anything better. I never did.

Do you know if these get travel tickets have an expiration date for the race we were staying though the end of the disneyland half marathon week from the 27th thru September 3rd. Thanks for all the information .

Just wondering if there is a discount for park tickets for the Disneyland half marathon?

From the Disneyland Half Marathon FAQ page on RunDisney's website:

"Are specially priced theme park tickets available for Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend participants?

Yes! Specially priced theme park tickets will be available for purchase by calling 407-939-iRun (4786)."

I used GetTravel for discounts in 2010 but things really can change alot from year to year with RunDisney.

I believe that the Get Travel tickets do not have the MM (Magic Morning) with them. At least they didn't last year when we purchased tickets from them. But, they are still the best deal around. Purchased ours at the Expo with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter