Does Seafire Grill still have breakfast options on all day dining?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will have all day dining during our visit. Does Seafire grill still have breakfast options, what are they, and what time do they transition to lunch? Is Seafire still the only breakfast spot on the plan? Thanks!

We will have all day dining during our visit. Does Seafire grill still have breakfast options, what are they, and what time do they transition to lunch? Is Seafire still the only breakfast spot on the plan? Thanks!
Anyone have breakafast advice on the All Day Dining?

My info is old, but based on the last time I did it I would skip the pretty sad breakfast options because they took quite a long time during the valuable first hour, for not-so-impressive food. It was muffins and maybe fruit/yogurt type stuff, not bad but just not worth the bother. And they were so slow activating people's dining deals, all for a muffin & a drink.

Next time we opted to skip breakfast & just grab real early lunch as soon as the lunch places opened. I would prefer to do that again, it worked better.

Thanks for the advice! Do most lunch options open right at 11? Is it slow at any restaurant the first time you activate your band for the day or is breakfast the worst?

Again my info is old (2018) but IIRC the breakfast was one person manning the register & there was a several person backup, everyone had the all day dining. And I was impatient because it was early & I hate wasting that early time, so that may have colored my perception also.

When I did it again in 2021 / 2022, we activated at early lunch and there were multiple registers open so it wasn't waiting for one person to process everyone. And/or the person doing it was maybe more speedy / I wasn't feeling as rushed? Either way, it didn't seem to be nearly so painful a process as I remembered from the first time. You do have to specify if you want an all day dining bracelet or if you want to present your all day dining receipt each time. Once they process it, they can't change it, and they didn't ask so I had to carry around the paper all day which I wasn't expecting.

I think they have the dining hours for the various restaurants listed online?

Overall I have found the all day dining to be a great deal if you are in the park most of the day (especially if you can get it at a discount such as a black friday deal), it's just the initial activation that was clunky. The food is decent/good and there is plenty of it. The dining plan is pretty user friendly with a variety of options all color coded so you can easily tell what items are on the plan.

For those going during the holiday weeks, how long should all day dining holders plan to wait in line for food? I see the recommendation above to try to do lunch early -- any suggestions regarding dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter