Does Swan ever have AP rates?

chilihead

Has no short-term memory and can't think on her fe
We have rooms booked at Swan Oct 10-15 and I'm wondering if it's worth it to get an AP. Does the Swan or Dolphin ever offer AP discounts?

Thanks!

Both the swan and dolphin offer AP rates at certain times...

I just booked the Swan for 4 nts. in May. I called 888-828-8850 and gave them code MSAP. The AP rate for a standard view should have been $169.50 but they have a temporary AP rate of $139.00 for certain dates in May. She also told me to show my spg card at check-in for upgrades.

What is MSAP and where did you find it? I have an AP and am a starwood pref. guest anad the cheapest rate I can find it $209 a night for the end of Sept.

I found it on mousesavers: http://www.mousesavers.com/swandolphin.html#ap

I couldn't use the code on spg.com and when I called the spg toll-free number, they told me the Swan doesn't offer AP rates. When I called the Swan/Dolphin yesterday at (888)828-8850 and gave them code MSAP the person I talked to said the AP rate was $169.50 but that there was a special AP rate of $139 for the beginning of May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter