Does the 2nd stateroom still get 50% off photo package

ThisIsTheYear

DIS Veteran
2 years ago the people with our party were able to get 50% off the onboard price of the unlimited CD for their own photos. I looked it up to see if it’s still available and I’m thrown off by the wording. Is in only 50% off the SAME cd or a different package?
Please don’t post the picture of that chart, it will just confuse me even more. Lol thx!

2 years ago the people with our party were able to get 50% off the onboard price of the unlimited CD for their own photos. I looked it up to see if it’s still available and I’m thrown off by the wording. Is in only 50% off the SAME cd or a different package?
Please don’t post the picture of that chart, it will just confuse me even more. Lol thx!
Can you post a link to the chart? I'm interested.

This is the same information that they had when you traveled two years ago. Thus the policy has not changed. You will get all the pictures from both rooms, with 50% off the (on board) cost of the second room.

Well, the actual wording regarding the 50% offer is:
For larger families traveling together across multiple staterooms, we offer a discount on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs: Purchase the unlimited package for one stateroom, and the second unlimited disc/USB is 50% off the onboard price.

Since it says "on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs" I take that to mean only the full digital package, not the smaller (15/20) packages.

Well, the actual wording regarding the 50% offer is:
For larger families traveling together across multiple staterooms, we offer a discount on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs: Purchase the unlimited package for one stateroom, and the second unlimited disc/USB is 50% off the onboard price.

Since it says "on unlimited Digital Photo discs/USBs" I take that to mean only the full digital package, not the smaller (15/20) packages.
OK. Now I'm confused. LOL. I thought the OP was asking about the unlimited package. Did they want a smaller package? I agree that one won't quailfy for the deal.

I thought they were worried that they could only get a second copy of the original set of unlimited pictures for 50% off, when what they wanted was the unlimited pictures from the second stateroom for 50% off.

OK. Now I'm confused. LOL. I thought the OP was asking about the unlimited package. Did they want a smaller package? I agree that one won't quailfy for the deal.

I thought they were worried that they could only get a second copy of the original set of unlimited pictures for 50% off, when what they wanted was the unlimited pictures from the second stateroom for 50% off.
Well, since the question was:
Is in only 50% off the SAME cd or a different package?

I think they were asking about whether the 50% was off the same package (for the second room) or off any package.

Yes, I’m asking about the unlimited package. Last time my sister was able to get an unlimited cd for her party at 50% off the onboard price. I was wondering if that was still an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter