Does The Attic allow iPod music for Escape lunch reception?

MoPR

Earning My Ears
Hello! I'm having an Escape wedding at WDW and planning on having a private catered lunch reception at the Attic. We want to have our Father/Daughter and the Mother/Son dances during this time. Are we allowed to play a few songs from an iPod and small speaker (or whatever kind of speaker they allow) at the Attic? Thank you!

Just to clarify, we prefer not to have live music played (violinist, etc) during the lunch reception because we've chosen specific songs with lyrics that are special to us.

Yes, this is exactly what we did for our wedding at the Attic. I created a bunch of iPod playlists and had a cousin run the thing. We paid for an audio package with iPod hookup and speakers inside and out. I believe they're around $450 now at that location. You can bring your own speaker, too, if you have someone to run it. But if your event is inside and outside, the music from one speaker won't carry that far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!