Does the Disney Club have any good discounts for DL?

Quentin Disney

Minnie > Everything.
Funny. I have searched on the boards and I hear that this new "replacement" for the MKC has some DL perks as well. Visiting the DC website does not really reveal that much. I'm cool with the 10% discounts, but what about hotels and stuff? Anyone in the club knows what's up?

minnie5dis.jpg

-Quentin-
"That guy who likes Minnie Mouse.*"

*Wanna know why? <A HREF="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=55009194&m=493099902" TARGET=_blank>click here for my story!
</A>

Hi Quentin! Yes, there are Disney Club discounts on package reservations for the Disneyland-area hotels. They don't offer discounts just for room-only reservations, though.

Hope you can make a trip out this way! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Aloha,

Club members do get a $109 rate at the DL Resort hotels during the preview time! I would have gone if I hadn't already bought tickets to go to WDW. :) They have added some new stuff to the club pages, check them out!

Oh good point, Donna! Good luck getting a room at that rate now though, I tried today for 2/3 and they are sold out at the GC and the DL Hotel, and the Paradise Pier only has regular rate rooms available. That's what I get for waiting so long! :rolleyes:

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

See my post (link below). I'm not sure of the exact percentage of the discount, but it sounded like a pretty good deal to me.

http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=67009194&m=515091985

<font size=4 color=#FF0066>D°o°die</font>
bullseye.gif

March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)

150.00 a nite at Grand Californian for the preview. 20.00 dollars a person tickets for DCA preview. Small discount on admission to Disneyland itself.

I think it was well worth the membership!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter