Does the website /app normally crash when adr window opens?

Well I have tried Google, IE, Firefox and the damn phone app with no luck. I can make reservations for the 9/15 and prior but nothing after. And yes the check in date is 9/15 and it does allow me to select a location and time but then I get Lady and the Tramp tell me they are sorry for the "paws". I want to call the dog warden on them and Disney too. Another wasted early morning, thanks Disney IT, you suck.

Same. Sitting on the phone for dining with a "2 hour wait." I'd read about the site crashing over the weekend, so I decided not to get up at 5am and chance it. I'm glad... I would've been REALLY mad.

It'll cost me a small fortune to phone from the UK if I spend ages on hold so I might have to suck it up and wait for the website for now...

Update: Decided not to wait for the "2 hour hold" time on the dining line, and called the tours number to make our KTTK reservation. Hold time there was an estimated 20 minutes. I waited about that long, then spoke with a CM who was able to book my KTTK, and then offered to do my dining as well. She said she'd already talked to a lot of people this morning and I told her I'd tried to make all my dining res online, but the site was down. I asked if she was getting angry people, and she said that most of her calls had been for MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets that released today. So there you have it - it's a perfect storm of party tickets and website not working. So thankful I didn't have to wait for 2 hours on hold. Good luck to everyone... may the odds ever be in your favor!

Seems to me it would have to happen 'every' day as each day is someone's 'new' ressie opening, right? I've never had any issues, but then again I never try the first day/week, still get all the ones I want. I take my time and add them as I think of the ones I want.

Having the same problem. It's my husband's 50th birthday trip, and I can't sit on the phone all day while at work. This sucks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!