Does this post belong here? NBA Experience...

wcw57

DIS Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks we should start the countdown clock for the closing date on this thing?

I don't know, it seems like a dated concept to me.

The huge bar next door with the million beers on tap should do real well with those who need respite while others shop, however.

I've got an opinion on everything....most of the ill-informed....but that doesn't stop me from sharing..........................

Can't wait for this to open. I don't drink beer so there is zero appeal there for me, just the basketball part.

Seriously?!! My family needs a countdown clock for when it OPENS because we will be first in line! We are MAJOR NBA fans and we can't wait for this to open. The NBA Experience plus some new experiences being introduced at The Void (particularly Marvel) will make DS very attractive to us! I don't think it's dated at all. NBA is doing major PR/marketing pushes all over the world with all of their international games and player visits and basketball has an estimated 825 million fans worldwide. I think it will be very popular!

yeah.....the reason NBA is doing the big push is because they are bleeding TV viewers and need to refresh/expand their market.

there are other reasons for the NBA problems (I wish I had those kind of problems $$$$$$$) but it is waaaaay to complex for here.

I'm just guessing that, after the initial WOW! factor and opening, the repeat business will slowly dwindle....

ANY restaurant can get you through the door the first time but getting you to REPEAT is the trick.

Remember how all you heard about was NASCAR for a year or so....things have cooled considerably with that expanded "mania"

I just can't envision this as being a destination stop at the outdoor shopping mall...............

I've been wrong too many times to count, however. I'm still sorry I invested in the Hindenburg stock.

yeah.....the reason NBA is doing the big push is because they are bleeding TV viewers and need to refresh/expand their market.

there are other reasons for the NBA problems (I wish I had those kind of problems $$$$$$$) but it is waaaaay to complex for here.

I'm just guessing that, after the initial WOW! factor and opening, the repeat business will slowly dwindle....

ANY restaurant can get you through the door the first time but getting you to REPEAT is the trick.

Remember how all you heard about was NASCAR for a year or so....things have cooled considerably with that expanded "mania"

I just can't envision this as being a destination stop at the outdoor shopping mall...............

I've been wrong too many times to count, however. I'm still sorry I invested in the Hindenburg stock.

I'm not sure how you can compare Nascar and the NBA. Apples and oranges. Nascar is a dying brand, NBA is no where close.

https://awfulannouncing.com/fox/fox...9-percent-from-2017-29-percent-from-2016.html

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/nba-ratings-1202752848/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter