DoesHelp! Anyone have a epcot studio for 8/10-12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uromac

DIS Veteran
Hi!

We have a reservation for BCV for the nights of August 10-13 in a one bedroom and now my sister and her family have decided to drive down and stay for the first 2 nights. Does anyone have a reservation they are not using instead of losing their points to a holding account? Ideally, we would love a 2 bedroom but it hasn't been working out and I have been calling Member services all week. Could there be any WDW magic fairies out there?

I would be able to pay via paypal or possibly trade points. You may contact me at uromac@aol.com

thanks!

Melissa:bounce: (me looking forward to a positive response!)

Hi, I have a Boardwalk Standard view Studio for the night of 10 Aug (one night only).

I will be speaking with MS shortly and can ask about the 11th.

It isn't all you're looking for, but it may help!

thanks!

If it were possible to add on an extra night when you speak to MS that would be great. Please let me know what they say - I will be thrilled if we could do it. I will be able to do a paypal or another arrangement . Here's hoping a little pixie dust flies your way!

thanks!

Melissa
uromac@aol.com :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter