Doesn't it make you feel good...

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
When you finally make and have confrimation for your airfare, ordering and waiting for your mmvmcp tickets and when you finally pay off your package deal for your resort and park tickets. Well, 2 out of the 3 isn't bad. We just made our reservations for our airline and just paid that off, ordered our mmvmcp tickets on Sat 5-1-04, and at least we put the deposit down for our resort and dream maker package. Anyone else who is with us. Join our feel good party. Hey at least it something that makes it seem like it is that much closer to getting to the magic and the hollidays at WDW. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :crazy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :yo-yo: :wave2: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I know what you mean about the airfare. Booking that is like the thing that is actually locking you into your trip; like the reality of "we're finally going"! Such a good feeling.

Cynde

Hey crow11, I'll join you in feeling good-- I've paid for park-hoppers and mnsshp tickets, and paid down on FW cabin. We don't need airfare, but I have put aside for a resort golf cart, LOL :p . It is a fantastic feeling to be in good shape for a trip--congrats to you for paying off those big things so far!

and the same for you JT. It is a releif. I can't believe that we are able to go again. My plan is to have the rest of the trip paid for by either the end of June or first part in July. We have until like September to pay it off, but why not get it out of the way and the rest of the time can be saving for spending money and what not. Hey Cynde when are you going? JT, how much does it cost for a FW cabin?

I know! I have already paid 222 for our room (won't pay anymore until AP rates come out, just to be sure)

Already got our MVMCP tickets

Already purchased my annual pass

Already booked ps for the luau

Already booked the family magic tour and paid for it.

I am excited!!

:hyper:

I remember back in December when I bought my airfare,it really made it real! I started planning my trip 18 months out! I started my countdown window at 450!! That was 396 days ago!!!!!
Ok,I gotta calm down,I still have 54 days to go........

Hey I'm feeling good too:teeth:

My hotel is paid for.:teeth:

Airfare paid for:teeth:

Park Hopper Passes paid for :teeth:

Breakfast Vouchers, VKL, Q & C Vouchers paid for :teeth:

Now the only thing I have to do is get spending money & rental car.:teeth:

I joked with DH and said well I know we can get there, have a place to stay and can get in the parks. We can starve for all I care.

zippehsmom:D

For Oct.—which is considered regular season—FW cabin rack rate is 269. We'll get a little break from AAA discount, but I'm hoping a room-only code will come out for that time. But even if not, the cabin is a very good arrangement for us. It's near MK, which is great, but mainly the set-up is great because my mom is coming. With the Murphy bed it becomes two bedrooms (my mom actually opted for the bedroom's double bed with the kids in the bunks, and we got the rest of the cabin to ourselves! And she was concerned she was taking the "good bed," LOL). The full kitchen is key for us too, even if we just cook quick breakfasts! It all makes the cabin a good value in our case, for staying on-site.

:cool:

we're going Nov 11-19th. I keep things in time frames as not to get overly anxious.

Things like:
Memorial day, 5th Anniversary, 4th of july, DD 1st bday... etc.

It helps keep me sane. Haha!

All we have our our Hotel reservations, tickets for MVMCP ordered and PS planned for LTT the same night, and just that feels great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter