Dog allergies at pet friendly HRH

Figaroo

Mouseketeer
My DH has dog allergies- he gets watery eyes, sniffles, and wheezing when in homes of people with dogs. Since it is possible that a dog may have been in the room prior to our check in, I'm wondering if anyone with allergies has had issues at pet friendly hotels? I know that the room will be cleaned prior to our stay. We have stayed at rental properties that were pet friendly before and he was OK. Those were homes with multiple rooms though and I wasn't sure if it would be different in a hotel. I have called and had the allergies noted in our reservation and requested a non pet friendly room. Just looking to hear about experiences of those who also have dog allergies and have stayed in pet friendly hotels. TIA!

My husband has pet allergies too and we’ve never has a problem at UO. We have noted on the reservation and confirmed at check in that we wanted a non-pet room.

Universal is very good at enforcement of pet policies. You should have no problems and likely won't even see a pet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts