Dog Days of Summer - August 2022 Exercise Challenge

I have not forgotten about my time. I have just been really busy and haven't been on the much. Not sure I will hit my goal this month. I have spent more time in my car taking kids to and from practices and driving to games. I feel like I have been living in my car.

384/930

These are zone minutes and I am not a fan. A 20 minute walk may only give me 5 minutes. I really need to find a better way of tracking minutes. I know I should be higher then this.

Happy last day of August!
I have 30 minutes to add from last Wednesday.
On Thursday, I went back to the doctor and they cleared me to resume my regular exercise! Yay! We got in the car that day and drove up to Cincy to visit my family for my birthday weekend. We stopped frequently to get out and walk, but it wasn't really enough to constitute exercise. But I wasn't worried about it since I could now make up minutes I missed! Friday and Saturday I didn't exercise either. All my free time was spent playing Donkey Kong Country with my brother.
On Sunday, I went to the neighborhood pool at my parent's and swam for 60 minutes!
Then, that night, the dog, me and my husband all got sick. We drove back home Monday and went straight to bed. Didn't exercise yesterday either and spent all day in bed too. I'm not thinking any exercise will happen today... I shouldn't have procrastinated over the weekend!
+90 total since my last update.
650/800

Happy last day of August!
I have 30 minutes to add from last Wednesday.
On Thursday, I went back to the doctor and they cleared me to resume my regular exercise! Yay! We got in the car that day and drove up to Cincy to visit my family for my birthday weekend. We stopped frequently to get out and walk, but it wasn't really enough to constitute exercise. But I wasn't worried about it since I could now make up minutes I missed! Friday and Saturday I didn't exercise either. All my free time was spent playing Donkey Kong Country with my brother.
On Sunday, I went to the neighborhood pool at my parent's and swam for 60 minutes!
Then, that night, the dog, me and my husband all got sick. We drove back home Monday and went straight to bed. Didn't exercise yesterday either and spent all day in bed too. I'm not thinking any exercise will happen today... I shouldn't have procrastinated over the weekend!
+90 total since my last update.
650/800
Sending get well soon thoughts to each of you!

30 minutes last night and 20 tonight. I just made it! 600/600

:bounce::Pinkbounc Congrats to sophy1996 and Elizabeth Smith! (So glad you can exercise again, but sorry you all got sick!)

The team stands at 4,699/5,595 for the moment, but I'll check back in a day or two to catch any last minutes posts.

1661992886213.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter