DOGS at RPR

slawsonth

Earning My Ears
I have read alot of info regarding pets at Loews hotels but none recently. We plan our first trip to RPR in July with our golden retriever, Maggie (she is one of the family and we never leave home without her) We picked Universal because of the "pets allowed"! Are we crazy?

Not crazy at all. We stayed last summer and there were about 3-4 dogs that we saw during our stay. just make sure to keep her on a leash, and it will be just fine.

My kids enjoyed seeing the different dogs here and there last July......kinda made me me our cats that we left home though. The one cat sat on every suitcase as we packed, so when we got back after 7 days I left the empty suitcase out for him to climb through. The dogs we saw at RPR seemed very well-behaved.

A while back there was a "doggy" thread. I believe the RPR has a doggy section of the complex for you to stay. There were comments on making sure the maids were able to have access to the room (someone posted that dogs were left alone in the room for quite a long time and wouldn't allow anyone to enter!) I think as long as your dog is well behaved, and doesn't mind being on a lead around the resort, it should be fine.

I have also seen dogs at the HRH. All of them have been well behaved (even the ones bigger than 3 of me)!

Loew's is so great about pets. I just wanted to mention that we stayed at the Philadelphia Loew's for New Years and saw a few dogs. I was curious as to where they had a "dog walk" area since it was right in the middle of city--cement everywhere. Just happened to see an alleyway as we were waiting for our car to be brought up to us (only valet pkg there:( ) and lo' and behold, there was this little patch of green grass that Loew's uses! They seem to think of everything! Take your pets.......Loew's will spoil them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter