Doing a couples trip...

Cubbiecakes

Mr. Cakes
I've been to WDW twice, both times with my husband and other friends, where we all traveled together.

Now I'm faced with the prospect of planning a trip for just my husband and me, and I don't know where to begin! What we paid for last year's CL stay at the Poly is just not doable if it's just the two of us, but he's also given the "must be on the Monorail" ultimatum.

We would travel in the slowest times of year (on purpose), like mid-January/early February, etc.

Any hints, tips, or just flat out suggestions for me? ;-)

My partner and I go at least once every year. Sometimes with friends or family and sometimes just a couples trip. If it is just just us going, we go during the slow period and usually stay at one the of the values and take advantage of free dining. This way we can get two trips in for the price of one. We basically just use the room for sleeping and showering. If we are going in a group we will stay in a deluxe as we are more likely to take advantage of the bars and pools with a group than only two of us.

Also from nyc area, i just booked sept 9-11 because sept is usually cheap and slow if you avoid jewish holidays and labor day weekends. I have DVC and i usually accumulate miles to pay for airfare car or both.

We've decided to put it off until after the 50th anniversary... then we can do the whole kit and kaboodle. It's just too much effort (and expense) to put this together since we went last year... there are easier (and less crowded) places to go in the meantime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!