Doing it today

girth

Let's go to a meeting!
It took 2 years and 9 months, but my DW is finally convinced. Today we are becoming part of the DVC family!!!! We were dead certain that we wanted BWV, but the SSR deal right now was too good to pass up! Of course we are using the "savings" to make it a bigger contract. :cool1:

Now to figure out when we can go on our first trip home...

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!!!! You'll love SSR, I had a great stay there recently........

Have fun!

I would buy the minimum at SSR, then use the extra money to get a small add on at BWV.

this is perfectly fine.

Hi SpicyCat,
I'm in the process of considering DVC, I especially like the offer at SSR. Can you explain the advantage of buying a small add-on at another resort? Would this allow a SSR member to book 11mos in advance at say BWV and apply the bulk of the points from SSR to the ressie? Thanks!

Congratulations on becoming a member. I'm a relatively new member. One bonus of membership that I'm just discovering: There's always something to look forward to!

Congratulations girth and Welcome Home! I hope you get home soon!

GAN, you can only use BWV points to make BWV ressies at 11 - 8 months out. You can use banked, current or borrowed BWV points, but you can't use the SSR points before 7 months.

Bobbi :flower:

for 45 points you can stay at BWV in a standard view studio during the wine/food festavial.

which I think the op wanted.

so a small contract (50 points) might be worth it for them.

Congrats and welcome home! We rented points and recently stayed a BCV and fell in love with it. We were in the process of buying a resale when the ssr offer came through. Congrats again and we look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood.

Congrats! It's the best investment you'll ever make. I was the skeptic.....but what vacations we've had since joining.....numerous trips to Disneyworld.....7 day cruise to both eastern & western carribean....now Alaska cruise looming in the future. Tell your DW she'll never look back! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter