Dole Whip at Sydney Easter Show

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
I just was reading an article that stated that an Australian distributor of Disneyland’s dole whip will have trucks at the Easter show.

That sounds great, won’t get there this year unfortunately but hopefully they are good and stick around. Think we’ll need a review here 😊
Just wish they’d bring back the World of Disney Store, used to be in the Crown complex in Melbourne.

The way I interpreted the article was that they would be taking the trucks to major shows around the country. Fingers crossed that they can go to other states shows as well.

Yes! So excited. I'm going to the show tomorrow. Will report back on quality, but they say it's the authentic recipe!

Confirming we got the real deal here at the Show.
I inhaled it too quick for a pic. But I'll be getting more later 😁
Was chatting to the lady and she said there is trucks in Sydney and Wollongong, and they plan on being at more shows etc.
Yaaaaay

P. S you can buy take home buckets. $15ea

Last edited:
So I was talking to the owner at the end of the night. She owns a couple vans/trucks and has an insta so you can follow where they will be.
@dole.whip.king

Thankyou for that info. I will make sure I have an esky in the back of the car.

Was it the dairy like one? Or the sorbet like one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter