• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole whip on DDP?

KarenAylwood

<font color=red>It wouldn't be the holidays withou
I've been trying to find the dole whip thread I read recently (the darn search engine isn't working!!!).

Since so many talk about it here, I wanted to try it. Is it considered a snack on the DP and where can I buy one? (is it that ice cream place to the right of the exit for tiki birds??)

TIA! :ccat:

When we were there last spring, Dole Whips were not part of the DDP. Didn't stop me from buying 'em though! :)

I really wish Dole Whips were considered a snack on the DP, but unfortunately they aren't. I still have to indulge in at least one every trip :teeth: . You can find them at Aloha Isle, it is located on the right when walking from Main Street into Adventureland. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter