Dollar Rental Car

Elke

Mouseketeer
Is Dollar located in Orlando Intl Airport? Is it near National? I have always used National but Dollar's rates are better at the moment.

Thanks,

Elke

Dollar is definately in the terminal. My only complaint with Dollar is that their price quote doesn't include all the "extras" whereas National's do. When we used Dollar our $130 reservation ending up being $230 when all the taxes, surcharges, etc. were added in. At least with National, I know exactly what the price will be upfront and I can budget for it.

When you request a quote on the Dollar site it gives you the base rate, but then all you have to do is click on "reserve now" and it gives you the total estimated charges.

I am using Dollar instead of EA for a short trip in Feb. Since I am not staying over a Sat night, the EA,DC good discounts did not apply and the rate was sky high. I reserved a compact car for four days at $99.96 (FVG) and it gave me an estimate of $126.56.. National was double the rate for the same four days.
Michele

Thanks for your help. I have always used National but their prices are twice as much as Dollar at the moment. I am not traveling until the summer but like to have my plans made. I will continue to look for lower fares, but at the moment Dollar is the best (that is including taxes, etc.).

Elke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter