dolphin beach at st.petes?????

leechie

Earning My Ears
has any one stayed at this hotel? and what did you think of it? good or bad?

I am planning on staying at St. Pete's for the first time this year. On these boards a while ago someone recommended "Tradewinds resort". Check out their web site www.tradewindesresort.com. We will be staying at the "Island Grand, ocean view, 2br suite with an entertainment rate of 219.00! (it will fit six to 10 people) I was thrilled!

thank you for your reply. we have already booked to stay at the dolphin beach resort, for our dec trip. hence the info request. but thanks anyhow.

I have not stayed at this hotel, but have met a friend there. They hotel is right on the water...and very close too. I dont know what the guest rooms are like, but all the public areas are nicely designed, bright and spacious. The do have a great restaurant/bar too, but cant remember the name.

Sorry I wasn't much help. They do have a site, but it seems to have dated pictures. The site is dolphinbeach.com

Have fun!

thanks for the link. i've just emailed them.just waiting for a reply. i posted the same question onn the u.k sight, someone replyed saying the rooms smelt musty,i wish a few more people had stayed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter