Dolphin encounter-can you use your own camera

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. Just curious if dolphin excursion in Nassau lets you use your own cameras to take pictures or do they only let their photographers take pictures? thanks.

Hello, and welcome to the cruise board! :)

I've never heard of an excursion that did not allow guests to take their OWN cameras, so I'm pretty certain you can do so on this excursion.

Enjoy! :)

Hi,

I swam with the dolphins at Blue Lagoon and brought my own "underwater camera" which is what's suggested. They also took their own pictures of me that I purchased. F.Y.I I brought a beach bag with snacks and a drink as when I went a few years ago (before DCL offered it as an excursion), they didn't have anything on the island in the way of food. It was a blast though and I highly reccomend it!

Mmketeer

we just got back from the 3day land 4 day cruise. we did dolphin encounter in nassau. my husband video taped the whole time we were in there. we just watched it last nite it was AWESOME! i also bought 2 pictures from them they are priceless pictures. so to answer your question yes you can.

e bunny

Do they do a video tape for you that you can purchase? Normally, I wouldn't do that, but we are going to do this on our twins' 10th birthday and I really don't want to bring my video camera with me (I want to get in the water and enjoy it myself).

So will they be taping it for us and we can just purchase the tape from them?
I would bring my own underwater camera, but I would love a video of the excursion.
Thanks!
Debra

I just did the swim 3 days ago. I brought and used my underwater camera. I was glad I did because the dolphins splash quite a bit. Yes, a worker took still shots and a video of the whole experience. We bought the video and one still shot from them. We had a blast!
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter