Don Ho?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
We were watching a Brady Bunch rerun (I know, they're all reruns;)). Don Ho was on there (it was the Hawaii 2 parter episode). Have any of you seen Don perform? Is he still around?

I don't know about him, but I know his daughter sings.

Didn't he used to do those C&H Sugar commercials???

He can really jam on that ukulele. . ;)

:teeth:

I saw him perform many years ago (28?) in Honolulu. He put on a good show at the time. My mother was a big fan, and even got up on stage with him.

He also owns a restaurant, Don Ho's Island Grill. I just had dinner there a couple weeks ago and I was really surprised at how good it was! (It's in one of the more "touristy" areas here.)

He's around, but not as much in the spotlight as he used to be. I was just watching a local show about how someone created a cartoon with Don Ho as one of the lead characters (Tom Selleck as Magnum PI and Jack Lord of Hawaii 5-O fame are also cartoon characters), but they're looking for investors.

Yup, he's still around. My mom saw him perform in Hawaii last March! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter