• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donalds Breakfast - does time of day or year make a difference?

ColetteN

<font color=teal>If you find my link to the cool s
Hi all. Sorry to post this as I know there's a good Donalds Breakfast thread out there, but the search has been disabled the last few times I checked. I'm due to make my PS today & wanted a few opinions. :rolleyes:

We are hitting AK on a non early entry day. I was wondering how the breakfast experiences have been (food availability & character interaction/availability) at Donalds Breakfastosaurus (and what time of day & year you were there). I am trying to decide if we want an early PS (around 8 or so) or a later (10-10:30) one.

We are staying at WL, January 9-14th. If we choose the earlier one, will we need to take a cab to AK for breakfast? We will be relying on Disney transport. Will the later breakfast allow us to do a thing or two before hand?

Thanks for any opinions!

Colette

The AK has a small gate area and a big crowd waiting for the gates to open.

We love to eat at Donald's about an hour before the park opens. Its early enough that the crowds havent arrived and youre already in by the time the park does open.

Two thumbs way up for early.

we have done both early and late and found them both to be the same. actually, w/the early one i was a little concerned as the characters were not "out" soon after we arrived. maybe more like 15-20 minutes afterwards. so, they were not there and waiting for everyone at the first seating time. we did see them in due time. at the later time, we maybe waited 5 minutes and did have time to do 1 or 2 rides. the food was good at either time. happy eating!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter