Donald's Dinobash at Animal Kingdom

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Just saw on the AK map, a little mention of Donald's Dinobash in Dinoland and it states "discover brand new decor and more old friends than Disney's Animal Kingdom has ever seen" (of course see times guide). Can anyone tell me what the current times for this is, where it's located in Dinoland, and what characters are present? I'm assuming this isn't a meet and greet, but a little show. Trying to squeeze it into our plans, but want to know more about it. TIA!

upload_2018-11-14_9-51-52.png

Just saw on the AK map, a little mention of Donald's Dinobash in Dinoland and it states "discover brand new decor and more old friends than Disney's Animal Kingdom has ever seen" (of course see times guide). Can anyone tell me what the current times for this is, where it's located in Dinoland, and what characters are present? I'm assuming this isn't a meet and greet, but a little show. Trying to squeeze it into our plans, but want to know more about it. TIA!

View attachment 365114
It consists of meet and greets and then a Dance Party.

Here’s info and a video:
Donald's Dino Bash

Oh that’s good they r still there. We saw everyone this summer except chip and dale cause it just got too hot. Was so great seeing launchpad and Uncle Scrooge. Deff up on our list of rare characters overcthe years.

Oh that’s good they r still there. We saw everyone this summer except chip and dale cause it just got too hot. Was so great seeing launchpad and Uncle Scrooge. Deff up on our list of rare characters overcthe years.
Wasn't planning on spending too much time in Dinoland (except for Dinosaur), as my 10 year old wasn't too impressed.. lol But now, this is a game changer :)

I loved meeting Launchpad (see profile pic) & Scrooge! Chip & Dale were dressed in dino costumes. I didn't see any of the shows or dance party, but it's got some extra festive bday décor up. It's fun to walk thru & see if anything appeals to you.

We did this today . All of the characters have their own spot . Some are kind of hidden . We headed into the area when they started at 10:00 . We only waited 5 minutes each for Launhpad, Scrooge, and Dino Chip and Dale . It was fun ! Lines were looking longer as we left the area .

Attachments

• C8AC657C-7998-4754-83C2-03896ECF73D5.jpeg
    C8AC657C-7998-4754-83C2-03896ECF73D5.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 23
We did this today . All of the characters have their own spot . Some are kind of hidden . We headed into the area when they started at 10:00 . We only waited 5 minutes each for Launhpad, Scrooge, and Dino Chip and Dale . It was fun ! Lines were looking longer as we left the area .

Awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!