Donald's What time?

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
HI there,

We have a PS for 10am sincewe have early entry....should I change it for an earlier time? I am wondering if the breakfast will be too cold or if there will not be any character interaction as in the early time frames.

Thanks

We had an 8:30 AM reservation last May and had all kinds of interaction. Each character came around twice apiece which I thought was pretty cool. Our Waiter was a riot with all the corny jokes though. The ketchup bottle was cute indeed....The food was great although i am not much of a fan of Chocolate Chip pancakes.......:crazy:

Vivig...I was hoping you'd get more responses! My usual strategy for an early entry day is to book a late Character Breakfast PS, though I've never done so at this particular meal. We've always done this one early.

I don't think cold food will be an issue. Character interaction should be just as good or sometimes even better. We've often had great character interaction when we've been at a meal when most have left. The only exception was our visit to Chef Mickey's last year.

HTH!

Thank You MulanMom and the Great Kazoo for your responses. I have played it safe and have re-booked for 9:30a.m. I am hoping that will give us enough time to do a few rides since it is an early entry morning and then enjoy breakfast a little later on.

Thanks again...have a gr8 evening:)

We really like getting late 10:45am PS. We get to AK at opening and tour until PS. Last time we did ITTBAB, Dinosaur, Kili safari, Primevil whirl X2 and a little shopping BEFORE we went to breakfast. The place was less crowded but the food and characters were still great! They keep serving the hot and cold food,so don't worry. We like doing this so that we then usually skip lunch and replace with a snack and a greatsit-down meal. We usually leave at by 2pm and then relax at resort before hitting next park for dinner (or resort).
Connears

vivig - We've done a late breakfast 10:40 I think and it was great. The food was hot and there was plenty. The characters were terrific, spending lots of time with us. The resturant was nearly empty when we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter