Donde Esta Colson?

Donde Esta Colson?

• En El Bano?

• He can't find the sub forum?

• He's hiding with Al Quaida in a cave?

• He's on a bender with Kungaloosh and White Castles?

• He lost the Magic?

• He got hit with a bottlerocket while following the candle?

• Mrs. Gus ran him over with her Mr. Coffee Powered Cart?

• He's got a life?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted hiding with Al Quaida because he probably need the rag to cover his bald head. Sun shines bright in Fl.

Larry is your buddy...... Colson is a friend of the fiends.

lol, I just posted yesterday, I haven't gone anywhere :P

There are so many threads now, it's kind of hard to keep up ;)

We need one of your polls here. Please comply

I posted before the poll was up, I need a life.

I posted my poll of the week on the main board

It's been a busy couple weeks, didn't get to check in much, but I read every day, don't you worry ;)

He votado a favor en el cuarto de baño. Puesto número 2 en el bucle de 900 para ser exactos. Él esconde por ahí porque con Al calva cabeza de los hombres tienen que estar pegadas.

Translation:

I voted for in the bathroom. Stall number 2 in the 900 loop to be exact. He's hiding out there with Al because bald-headed men have to stick together.

Yea, I just said hello to Larry Craig while I was in there, and he kicked me in the leg. At least, I think he was kicking me in the leg. Wait, now that I think about it....

Bender here. Someone must have hacked into his account! Ignore that man behind the curtain! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!