Don't forget to DIGG...

I've been doing it periodically and have caught up. It's the least I can do for the hard work and effort the crew puts into the show!

Good point :thumbsup2 Same with iTunes reviews since this will push the DISUnplugged up and be seen by more people on iTunes :)

I can DIGG more than once? How often can it be DIGGed? DUGG?

i tried to digg awhile ago, but I felt like I had to give alot of information. I didnt want to sign up. do you still have to do that?

i tried to digg awhile ago, but I felt like I had to give alot of information. I didnt want to sign up. do you still have to do that?

You just have to give your name and email address.:thumbsup2

What does Digg do?

What is Digg?

"Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, Digg surfaces the best stuff as voted on by our users. You won’t find editors at Digg — we’re here to provide a place where people can collectively determine the value of content and we’re changing the way people consume information online.
http://digg.com/tour
How do we do this? Everything on Digg — from news to videos to images to Podcasts — is submitted by our community (that would be you). Once something is submitted, other people see it and Digg what they like best. If your submission rocks and receives enough Diggs, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of our visitors to see.

And it doesn’t stop there. Because Digg is all about sharing and discovery, there’s a conversation that happens around the content. We’re here to promote that conversation and provide tools for our community to discuss the topics that they’re passionate about. By looking at information through the lens of the collective community on Digg, you’ll always find something interesting and unique. We’re committed to giving every piece of content on the web an equal shot at being the next big thing."

I DUGG before, thinking once was enough for a given Podcast (i.e. THE DIS Unplugged as opposed to Disney Podcast X,Y,Z). Going back yesterday, I FIGGured out that each EPISODE can be DUGG.

Get out those shovels and show support! Keep DIGGing until you get to Hong Kong Disneyland! (digging to China.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter