Don't know if this is a local thing but our Hallmark

Beauty

DIS Veteran
has all of their Boyd Bears, Girls, Plush...everything Boyd 75% off. They are not going to be selling them anymore. I bought 10 pieces yesterday for under $60 dollars.

They also have their Snow Babies 75% and their leftover Christmas ornaments from last year 75% off.

Some Super nice things at super prices. I know most Hallmarks are locally owned so this might just be here but it would be worth a look if anyone collects these.

Our Hallmark was selling off all it's Boyds Bears too. I thought it was local, suprised to find it's not!

Thanks for the tip. I love to hear about sales.

Thanks for the tip! I collect Boyd's Bears, so I'll definitely be checking our Hallmark's this weekend!

Thanks for the tip! DW collects some of the Boyd's plush & will like to hear this news! Hopefully there are some good plush left by the time we get there..... :rolleyes:

We're not selling off Boyds at our Hallmark stores. We did sell off Dept 56 Snow Vlg. Generally speaking, Hallmark has nothing to do with "allied" (non-Hallmark) product a store carries. Being a Hllmark store does give you additional discounts with some vendors, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!