Don't underestimate your teenage boys!

caribbeandream

DIS Veteran
My DS just turned 13 this past September. He's a teenager. He's a boy. Need I say more? Yesterday we we watched the Disney Channel Holiday Special on TV. When I have asked him before what's in his travel bucket list Disney is not at the top of his list. (It's Florida, California, Hawaii and spending the holidays somewhere where it snows.) I was so surprised at how ridiculously exited he got when they showed the sneak preview of Toy Story Land. He basically blurted out in the middle of the show that we HAD to go to Disney (again) because he HAD to go to Toy Story Land. It took all of my power not to blurt out myself that, well, we are going to WDW very, very soon.

I have two nephews, 17 and 15, one is my sister's the other my brother's, that are trying their best to talk their parents into a WDW trip, or if not that into letting them go with me. The 15 yo has been twice before and wants to go back so bad. The 17 yo is the biggest Avatar fan I have ever seen--he is seriously wild about the movie. I think he would lose his mind on FOP.

Or your young men, either. My 20 year old only agreed to come on vacation with us next spring because we told him we're going to Disney. :laughing:

My 13yo has been a big helper planning our trip later this month. He IS so excited and wanted to help plan ADR’s, FP+’s, and touring plans. My girls are also excited (19, 16, and 8) but it is so sweet to have my guy so excited!

2 Christmases ago we told our kids we were going to start doing vacations instead of presentsand asked where they would like to go. I through out Cancun, Hawaii, a cruise, Disney. All three of them picked Disney again. So that’s what we gave them last year and my son told me we were going to be grandparents, so we’re taking our grandson this week for his first of many trips with me. Lol he’ll be 5 month old. I can’t wait the whole family will be there. It is our 27 yo daughters first time and my sons wife’s along with there sons first time. Cants wait

My son goes in March for his senior class trip. He's so excited. He even had me take out our Disney countdown blocks and he changes the number everyday. He's sad he's missing Toy Story Land.

When he was 15 we went and I "made" them get in line for the Buzz and Woody meet. He wasn't happy about it but when he got to them he had a smile from ear to ear. When we were done he said he was so happy we did it. He said he got to meet his childhood hero. lol

I am lucky I only have girls a 17 year old daughter and a 7 year old god daughter and they TELL me that they need to go, and of course they own me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter