Don't you just love the DIS...makes you act like a child again!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
AND I LOVE IT!!! These pictures in our signatures and adult "Obsessions" it is so much fun. And the joking around and acting like 5 year olds. The innocent flirting which some of us take part in and the friendships that carry over even off the DIS. Wow I would never have been as happy as I am if it hadn't been for the DIS. Do yall agree?

<embed src="http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-c/childish.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Yep, I love it here :D

I love it too even though I act this way in real life too ;) :p

I have to agree; the moderators and WebMasters are a bundle of..............LAUGHS:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p ......

EROS my love....you mean that about all of us?? Geez, and here I thought I was special....:rolleyes: :(

I just sit here and Dis for hours with all my dis friends:bounce:

Steve

hhhmmmm hot bloooded ?????

Is that caused by reading your threads???
You've been known to make my blood boil that way :p :p

The DIS feels like a second home to me.....:D

I know I haven't been around here long, but I really love it here because of who everyone is! I hope to be around a long time!!:D

I agree too, Beauty... I love the different games and jokes and reading everyones tags... I also like knowing that I can come on here and receive a "smile" whenever I need one!

Where else can you go and get mad and cry and giggle and learn something all in the same hour? And where else can you meet such a wide assortment of people and take part in fun exchanges with people from all over the world? Plus the pleasure of talking about our favorite subject to boot.

Pretty good if you ask me. :D

postflip.bmp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter