Don't you just love the DIS...makes you act like a child again!

These pictures in our signatures and adult "Obsessions" it is so much fun. And the joking around and acting like 5 year olds. The innocent flirting which some of us take part in and the friendships that carry over even off the DIS. Wow I would never have been as happy as I am if it hadn't been for the DIS. Do yall agree?

Adult obsessions, acting like a five year old, innocent flirting....?!? Wow! Sounds like I'm missing out on some good stuff...I haven't participated in any of those activities...darn it all, where have I been?!? I'd like to though..... lead the way Beth...I want in on this party! ;)

Playing and having fun is the primary reason I am here. :)

I am lost with out my daily dose of riddling and goofing around.

:) I love this place too! hehehehehehehe. You know what this thread reminds me of? A Sesame Street sketch where Ernie is on a boat and he says to a passerby "You know what I love? I love this boat!" And then more and more people enter, and they all start saying how much they love this boat. lol.

The only flirting I've seen around here is that hap cat Simba flirting with all us ladies. Hey Simba.:wave:;)

Beth, you don't like my siggy?:p It's because I don't have a wrassler in my siggy, isn't it?:jester:

I come here to get away from the real life stress of raising three boys and a DH!!!:rolleyes:

Also.......where else can you talk about cats all the time!!!! GO SIMBA!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by browneyes
The only flirting I've seen around here is that hap cat Simba flirting with all us ladies. Hey Simba.:wave:;)

I guess there isn't any jasonlyons flirting going on...
eek.gif

Originally posted by shep

I guess there isn't any jasonlyons flirting going on...
I do see you flirting with Jason every now and then, Todd.:p I didn't want to embarrass you by saying that though.:o

I agree, Beth. I don't have any close friends in RL except Stephen and my girls. So I can come here and share, laugh, talk, learn, and have fun. I tried the flirting thing and it got me in trouble, but I do like to act like a 5 year old. I love the Dis.

I do see you flirting with Jason every now and then, Todd.:p I didn't want to embarrass you by saying that though.:o

thanks for pointing that out...I'll stop..I wouldn't want to get on anyone's nerves...:o

I agree... this place is great. You all help make me laugh a lot!

Oh Kim... hush :p

You're welcome Todd.:p I'm sure you'll let me know if I EVER get on your nerves.
y.gif

ZIPPIT..
fd818db8.gif

I love it here too, and my friends and family are probably very grateful for the DIS, it means I don't have talk Disney 24 hours a day with THEM! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I am a child...haha!!

but I love it nonetheless....we all have our obsessions in our siggies...it's SOOO funny!
so then when I see Apollo I think of Kama and Marissa
Wrestling of Beauty
and the list goes on and on and on! :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!