Dooney and Burke onShop Disney

TALB

Mouseketeer
I want the new D&B England purse. It goes on sale June 5th on Shop Disney. Does anyone know what time they go on sale online?

I don't spend $ on things like that. I spend it on airline tickets and travel, lol But I've been wanting a Disney crossbody bag for AGES!!!! I jut choke on the price. Can anyone who buys these things tell me if there is ever any sort of discount or deal to be found? I understand that they're very exclusive. Just wondering if there are ever any specials or anything

I don't spend $ on things like that. I spend it on airline tickets and travel, lol But I've been wanting a Disney crossbody bag for AGES!!!! I jut choke on the price. Can anyone who buys these things tell me if there is ever any sort of discount or deal to be found? I understand that they're very exclusive. Just wondering if there are ever any specials or anything

Some of the styles have gone on sale on Shop Disney as they are getting ready to retire them. In the parks, you can get an annual pass discount of 20% or the Disney Visa 10%. Shop Disney doesn’t give those discounts. And online sales usually exclude Dooneys.

Sometimes you can find good deals on older styles and patterns on eBay. The Dooneys can be in quite good condition (those bags really hold up well with good care!). Keep an eye on ShopDisney so that you know what the current prices are. When you see a pattern and style you like on eBay from a reputable seller, you'll know when the price is a bargain.

I found the bag I remembered from a trip 4 years ago on Poshmark. It's a website for high end resale. I got it for $140. Dooney and Burke. Pretty excited. Like I said earlier, I don't usually spend $ on those things but I figure if I have remembered the bag for 4 years it must be something I'll really like. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter