Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Wow, all 3 Christmas silhouettes are showing sold out on the app as well as shopdisney. People clearly learned from last year. Resale already popping up. They may restock as time goes on.

Last edited:
fingers crossed that Woodland Christmas bags will be available at Disneyland when I go in a couple of days, since Canadian too expensive to purchase on the app, end up paying double duty
I don't know if there's a way to tell if Disneyland is sold out, but switch15foot, I hope you find one.

fingers crossed that Woodland Christmas bags will be available at Disneyland when I go in a couple of days, since Canadian too expensive to purchase on the app, end up paying double duty

Good luck to you and let us know if you have any luck!

Which silhouette did you choose? I was thinking about the middle one, but the measurements make it seem much smaller than it looks. So I went for the tote.

I went for the tote...like you I was looking at the middle bag and thought it might be like the f&w wine bag I got (and love!) and also thought the measurements seemed small for this big bag gal! Can't wait to see it to compare it against last years bag!

:( I missed out on the D&B Disney Dogs when they came out!! Can anyone tell me if they will restock or I am stuck buying from eBay?

:( I missed out on the D&B Disney Dogs when they came out!! Can anyone tell me if they will restock or I am stuck buying from eBay?

I am hoping they restock too as I think eBay prices are way too high!

I have been on vacation but know my house sitter said my two Disney dooney woodland Christmas totes arrived and I can’t wait to see them...yes I didn’t mean to order two but now I can compare prints and send one back. I will post pics tomorrow in case any of my fellow dooney fans want to buy the other

E100AA12-AF10-4985-AAC7-8C59721E7A62.jpeg

This is the second tote I ordered that I will send back unless one of my dooney fans here would like to purchase this for what I paid. PM me if interested as I won’t send back until Tuesday

Attachments

• 1A699A8C-A75E-4138-95C7-84000424D319.jpeg
    1A699A8C-A75E-4138-95C7-84000424D319.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
I believe the DVC Anniversary bags are long gone. They sell out within a day every time they put them online. I don't think they ever made it to the parks.

Just got back from Disney... they sell the DVC Dooney’s at DVC hotels, if anyone was looking.

Really? I am so surprised. Which bags? Did you get one? Photo please! :)

Hey! I only saw the medium and large. Already have the Sketch large tote, and really wanted the small cross body DVC bag - but couldn't find out of the 3 stores I went to (BC/GF/WL) I 'liked' the medium bag, but just it didn't look right or sit nice on me. Hoping to find the small pouchette in July! Ended up getting a completely different bag - just ordered today actually! (early b-day gift!)

I took advantage and ordered the Madame Leota Tote. I was between that bag and another one while we were there in August and went with the other bag. Now I have both!

I am hoping they restock too as I think eBay prices are way too high!

Did you see that they are now taking preorders for arrival in April? I'm going to try to post the links.
Tote:
https://www.shopdisney.com/disney-dogs-emily-shoulder-bag-dooney-and-bourke-1452867

Ambler crossbody:
https://www.shopdisney.com/disney-dogs-ambler-crossbody-bag-dooney-and-bourke-1452491

Foldover:
https://www.shopdisney.com/disney-dogs-foldover-zip-crossbody-bag-dooney-and-bourke-1452869

Last edited:

Would love to preorder but the shop disney folks won’t give me a dvc discount so guess I will wait to see if it appears on the shop parks app:sad1:

The Disney Dogs online release was crazy... I ordered mine in the middle of the night and they seemed to be sold out by 8:30am! I couldn’t even get the tote at all, but I’m really excited about my crossbody :-)

A6GcFD8_d.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you so much for sharing! Since my AP expired I no longer get a discount so I can shop from these links. I’m so excited to get one of these bags!

for those of you who have the dogs ambler or fold over flap crossbody bags, how do you like them? which do you prefer between the 2? thanks to the previous post i was able to preorder one of each of these but might want to cancel one of them. i am leaning toward keeping the ambler but would love to hear opinions : )

for those of you who have the dogs ambler or fold over flap crossbody bags, how do you like them? which do you prefer between the 2? thanks to the previous post i was able to preorder one of each of these but might want to cancel one of them. i am leaning toward keeping the ambler but would love to hear opinions : )

I prefer the foldover because it’s not as wide as the Ambler so feels less bulky to me. I think it’s a nice size for the parks. I also thought it was more versatile because if you bought something on the larger side, you could theoretically put it in the zipper part and not fold over the top. It would be a little awkward like that, but allows for some other carrying options in the park. It’s also cheaper than the Ambler.

Things I liked about the Ambler was all the zippered sections and pockets. For me, it bordered on too many little places to put things. If you like structured bags, than the Ambler might be for you!

Hope this helps! Happy to answer any other questions :-)

I prefer the foldover because it’s not as wide as the Ambler so feels less bulky to me. I think it’s a nice size for the parks. I also thought it was more versatile because if you bought something on the larger side, you could theoretically put it in the zipper part and not fold over the top. It would be a little awkward like that, but allows for some other carrying options in the park. It’s also cheaper than the Ambler.

Things I liked about the Ambler was all the zippered sections and pockets. For me, it bordered on too many little places to put things. If you like structured bags, than the Ambler might be for you!

Hope this helps! Happy to answer any other questions :-)
thank you so much for taking the time to tell me your thoughts on these bags : )

not sure if this is big news or not but mary poppins bags are on the app and ds website now. i don't know if these have been out for a while or not. they look cute!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!