Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Does anyone have the ear hats tote that is only available to passholders? Is it really big in size or it is on the smaller size in terms of a tote?

Orange Bird looks like a great, vibrant pattern! I am a newer Dooney Disney collector, and I am very interested to see new patterns. I just ordered the DVC tote to use as my work bag. Tracking says it should arrive Tuesday, I am both nervous and excited to see the placement!

Orange Bird looks like a great, vibrant pattern! I am a newer Dooney Disney collector, and I am very interested to see new patterns. I just ordered the DVC tote to use as my work bag. Tracking says it should arrive Tuesday, I am both nervous and excited to see the placement!

I was happy with the placement on the dvc bag but haven’t decided if I really like the logo or not (the Mickey with binoculars looks weird to me....:rolleyes:)

I have read there is a animal kingdom dooney bag out tlater this month and a Pixar bag probably released may or June.

I was happy with the placement on the dvc bag but haven’t decided if I really like the logo or not (the Mickey with binoculars looks weird to me....:rolleyes:)

Glad to hear you had good placement. I was debating for a long time about Mickey with binoculars too, it is kind of funny. I think the lighter colors sold me, I feel ready for spring.

I am really really REALLY hoping that we can get a Pooh themed Dooney this summer since the new movie will be coming out in August.

If you are reading this, Disney Dooney designers, I would pay big big bucks for a 100 Acre Wood print purse lol

I am really really REALLY hoping that we can get a Pooh themed Dooney this summer since the new movie will be coming out in August.

If you are reading this, Disney Dooney designers, I would pay big big bucks for a 100 Acre Wood print purse lol

I love pooh and yes would love to see a dooney pooh bag!

I totally agree about the need for a Pooh bag!! Something amazing. Not too diaper bagish though. If that makes sense!

Yup, makes total sense! I think something kind of like the blue and white Disney World toile Dooney’s that came out a few years ago but with Pooh (or the 100 Acre Wood map) would be stinkin’ ADORABLE.

Two of the Disney dooney animal kingdom 20th anniversary bags that are suppose to be released on the app April 22...there is suppose to be a crossbody option but no picture yet.

F77835B4-F24E-4384-AB13-4B4D3AB2B45A.jpeg

Thank you for posting! I am excited for the Animal Kingdom 20th! I will be checking online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter