Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Don’t like it at all. A few colors or polka dots doesn’t make it a Disney Dooney for me. This one is easy for me to skip.
You recognize the butterflies are nods to Disney characters and there are Mickey heads as part of the pattern, right?

Does anyone know if the passholder bags have already sold out? Considering one when I go early May, if they are still around.

Anybody have a photo or website they can direct me to for the AP bags? I love the Flower and Garden prints year after year, it's becoming an issue :)

tinker bell dooney's up on shop disney. i actually really like the little crossbody satchel. wonder why this is not the flower and garden official bag as i think i would have been a nice choice. also, i did receive the small world satchel and i have got to say i love it. the vachetta leather has a perfect golden patina to it and it compliments the aqua background color beautifully. placement is not too tricky on this bag either because the print is small enough so that you get the small world clock and lots of adorable small world kids. one of my favorites in a long time. just sayin...

in case anyone is interested, the nutcracker crossbody has an additional 30% off with code today on ds so it comes to around $87 or so. i decided to get one for holiday time as i like the color. just fyi

new mickey mouse anniversary dooneys up on ds. i like them. they have a cute mickey tag attached as well. there is a crossbody, tote and satchel. also a magic band.

I love them. Hope I can grab one in June when we are there.

does anyone know if they still make the sketch crossbody satchel? has anyone seen it at the parks or on ds? it's the small satchel with crossbody strap in the white sketch pattern. thanks in advance to anyone who knows : )

does anyone know if they still make the sketch crossbody satchel? has anyone seen it at the parks or on ds? it's the small satchel with crossbody strap in the white sketch pattern. thanks in advance to anyone who knows : )

I haven’t seen it online..have you checked eBay or poshmark ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter