Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I was at DL on Friday and the cats satchel was still available. I saw it at Disney Clothiers on Main St. No idea how many they have, but they had the display one.
Thanks so much for your reply...that is great news! Fingers crossed they still have at least one when I arrive a week from today!

Hi everyone...I am so excited to have found this thread! :)

I have a small Disney Dooney collection that began when I was sucked in by the aqua Dogs bags...I ended up with that one in the tote and Ambler styles, the Lady and the Tramp bag in the crossbody style, the black Christmas bag that came out the same year as the aqua dogs bag in the wallet-on-a-string style, and most recently the pink Cats bag in the crossbody foldover style. H and I are APs and I wanted the Cats AP satchel too, but sadly we don't have a DL trip coming up until mid July, and no WDW trip until late October. Has anyone seen the AP cats satchel in the parks lately, or is it sold out already? I assume it is...but I guess I can fantasize that someone will return theirs and I can scoop it up!

Also...HUGE bummer that the Shop Disney Parks app's demise has meant no more AP discounts for me unless I'm lucky enough to be at the parks in person (unlikely since we live in Michigan) when new bags are introduced. The cats bag was the first one I haven't been able to get a discount on, and that stung, lol.

Welcome! I feel like my Disney Dooneys are my new addiction. I started with the blue ears saddle bag, and have recently gone on a rampage— Aqua dog ambler, Foldover Dumbo crossbody, Cats tote, and Pink dogs tote.

I’ve been debating the Toy Story tote, but I’m holding back (at the moment) because I feel like I’m not SOLD and the thought that there might be more releases in the near future. Seems like the releases are getting more and more frequent.

Welcome! I feel like my Disney Dooneys are my new addiction. I started with the blue ears saddle bag, and have recently gone on a rampage— Aqua dog ambler, Foldover Dumbo crossbody, Cats tote, and Pink dogs tote.

I’ve been debating the Toy Story tote, but I’m holding back (at the moment) because I feel like I’m not SOLD and the thought that there might be more releases in the near future. Seems like the releases are getting more and more frequent.

Hi there! :) I'm jealous of your pink dogs tote...when it came out I wasn't expecting it and had already spent $$$ on some other things around that time and told myself I didn't need it because I had the aqua ones...and now I regret that decision, lol! I know I don't "need" it...but it's soooo pretty!!!! :love:

And yes...it does seem like these are coming out more and more often. I remember years ago when they just had the one print for what seemed like forever...and now it seems there's one I want just about every month!:rotfl2: In particular, I (obviously) find anything with animals hard to resist (I have 5 rescue fur babies), as well as the holiday bags. But there are just so many that are adorable that if I bought every one I liked I would have waaaaay too many and not much room in my closet for anything else! For now I'm trying to keep it manageable by purchasing the smaller ones that take up less room to store and are easy to carry in the parks...and one thing that makes that a bit easier is that in the small midwestern town I'm currently living in, I never see anyone else carrying them, and people seem to look at me kind of weird for being a grown woman carrying them. :sad2: I don't care though...they make me happy, so I will carry them proudly!

Hi there! :) I'm jealous of your pink dogs tote...when it came out I wasn't expecting it and had already spent $$$ on some other things around that time and told myself I didn't need it because I had the aqua ones...and now I regret that decision, lol! I know I don't "need" it...but it's soooo pretty!!!! :love:

And yes...it does seem like these are coming out more and more often. I remember years ago when they just had the one print for what seemed like forever...and now it seems there's one I want just about every month!:rotfl2: In particular, I (obviously) find anything with animals hard to resist (I have 5 rescue fur babies), as well as the holiday bags. But there are just so many that are adorable that if I bought every one I liked I would have waaaaay too many and not much room in my closet for anything else! For now I'm trying to keep it manageable by purchasing the smaller ones that take up less room to store and are easy to carry in the parks...and one thing that makes that a bit easier is that in the small midwestern town I'm currently living in, I never see anyone else carrying them, and people seem to look at me kind of weird for being a grown woman carrying them. :sad2: I don't care though...they make me happy, so I will carry them proudly!

How funny! I feel the same way! I constantly feel like I’m getting judged when I walk around with my purses but they bring me such happiness! It is what it is! :) Can’t wait to have my collection grow!

anyone seen the flower and garden butterfly dooney's still available? finally will be down in a couple of weeks and my Mom really wants to add it to her collection.

Does anyone know what the current styles are? I’ll be down there very soon, and just wanted an idea of my choices. Thanks!

In any pattern Dooney usually does a crossbody and a tote. Sometimes a mid size bag and/or back pack can also be found. Shop Disney app can give you a good idea on what is currenout in the market.

ok so i know this thread has become very quiet, but have you seen the new ariel dooneys up on DS? they are part of the dream big princess series and look very nice : )

ok so i know this thread has become very quiet, but have you seen the new ariel dooneys up on DS? they are part of the dream big princess series and look very nice : )
We're apparently doing the same thing this morning. I was just about to text the crossbody to my husband as a nice birthday gift or Christmas idea. :)

We're apparently doing the same thing this morning. I was just about to text the crossbody to my husband as a nice birthday gift or Christmas idea. :)

Add me to the group! Those bags are gorgeous. Ugh. Can’t decide on which...the tote or the crossbody for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!