Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

i have not even been paying attention to the dooneys lately but little mermaid?? this one is definitely up my alley lol : ) for the parks, i always go crossbody. tried a tote once and that was the last time. just cannot carry that much around all day. i confess to getting both this time tho cuz i really like the totes for everyday life and this dream big series has been really great so far in my opinion. did you see on the back of the tote it has ariel's tail?? and the lining is lavender? did these just show up today? i got an email about ariel anniversary stuff from ds so i clicked. that's all it took : )

I agree with crossbody for the parks! Anything else drives me crazy because I like to be hands free.

I also agree with totes for non-park use. Some of the satchels have been so beautiful, but I can't stand to have to hold them in my hand, and if they do have the crossbody strap they always seem uncomfortable when I wear them that way.

Ok, totally impractical for me, but I LOVE that Ariel tote...it truly pains me to have to pass on it, but I just don't think I would have enough opportunities to carry it to justify the price. The Christmas bag, however...does anyone else love that it's RED?!?!?

That F&W crossbody is super cute and calling my name too, and I don't have a F&W bag yet...but kinda like how I'm feeling about the Ariel aqua, I'm just not sure that the lavender will coordinate well with the clothes I usually wear. I think I will have to see it in person and decide. Hopefully it won't be sold out yet when we're there at the end of October!

I agree with crossbody for the parks! Anything else drives me crazy because I like to be hands free.

I also agree with totes for non-park use. Some of the satchels have been so beautiful, but I can't stand to have to hold them in my hand, and if they do have the crossbody strap they always seem uncomfortable when I wear them that way.

Ok, totally impractical for me, but I LOVE that Ariel tote...it truly pains me to have to pass on it, but I just don't think I would have enough opportunities to carry it to justify the price. The Christmas bag, however...does anyone else love that it's RED?!?!?

That F&W crossbody is super cute and calling my name too, and I don't have a F&W bag yet...but kinda like how I'm feeling about the Ariel aqua, I'm just not sure that the lavender will coordinate well with the clothes I usually wear. I think I will have to see it in person and decide. Hopefully it won't be sold out yet when we're there at the end of October!
love that christmas bag as well! not too crazy about the food and wine bags. for some reason i don't usually love the designs for food and wine, maybe because i tend to gravitate toward the princess themes more. i just could not pass up that aqua ariel tote, but then again, look at my avatar : )

I wonder if they will have the 10th anniversary Dooney's on ShopDisney tomorrow? I love the balloon one!!!
they are up on shopdisney right now! i am really liking the small balloon crossbody and the sketch tote with hot pink trim. so many styles up. very bad for the wallet.

Last edited:
they are up on shopdisney right now! i am really liking the small balloon crossbody and the sketch tote with hot pink trim. so many styles up. very bad for the wallet.
THANK YOU! I just purchased the balloon crossbody. My DH is giving it to me for my upcoming birthday. :) His idea!

THANK YOU! I just purchased the balloon crossbody. My DH is giving it to me for my upcoming birthday. :) His idea!
so glad you got it! i think that balloon crossbody is really cute. i ordered it too : ) honestly, if you had not posted yesterday i would not have remembered to check. so thank you : )

Disney dooney’s at cherry tree lane earlier this week. Didn’t make
It over on Friday for 10th anniversary bag release 😞the only food and wine bags were the small crossbody and small satchel. Funny thing is the food and wine tote available online but not in the store 🤔

86F02EC4-660F-4FCF-85BD-96FBD8B5786B.jpeg40C68520-DA57-4CE3-96ED-910CF949EEC5.jpegD1ADF756-5644-475B-88DE-E469A1C22293.jpeg5AB18CFD-0880-4C4A-8BF0-F0678DF278DF.jpegDF931708-EDEC-4ABD-890A-6F1882D7A8A5.jpegD1ADF756-5644-475B-88DE-E469A1C22293.jpeg5AB18CFD-0880-4C4A-8BF0-F0678DF278DF.jpegDF931708-EDEC-4ABD-890A-6F1882D7A8A5.jpeg5EE249EB-D0A2-450E-BC61-527C780308D3.jpeg40C68520-DA57-4CE3-96ED-910CF949EEC5.jpeg86F02EC4-660F-4FCF-85BD-96FBD8B5786B.jpeg

Disney dooney’s at cherry tree lane earlier this week. Didn’t make
It over on Friday for 10th anniversary bag release 😞the only food and wine bags were the small crossbody and small satchel. Funny thing is the food and wine tote available online but not in the store 🤔

Sorry about the tote! I hate when that happens. Hope you had a fun trip!

Oh, and thanks for the pics. Ariel totes were long gone, weren’t they? Glad I got a local friend to grab me one the second day. Now my husband has to pick it up from her next weekend on a guys trip — hope he doesn’t see the price tag! 😳

Oh, and thanks for the pics. Ariel totes were long gone, weren’t they? Glad I got a local friend to grab me one the second day. Now my husband has to pick it up from her next weekend on a guys trip — hope he doesn’t see the price tag! 😳
Epcot was a mad house as many schools were out for “fall break” 🙄

Yes Ariel totes were no where to be found! Maybe your friend could hide the tag from hubby when he picks up the bag !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!