Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

some new anniversary bags popped up with mickey silhouette. some black some silver plus there is a silver mickey silhouette cosmetic that is $29 with $100 dooney purchase on DS.

Nothing yet....I am thinking not until next month since they just released the new frozen bags. Stranger things have happened which means they could drop it without notice...

anyone getting the aristocats dooney bags? DS has small satchel, tote and wristlet. they look really cute!

Last edited:
anyone getting the aristocats dooney bags? DS has small satchel, tote and wristlet. they look really cute!
I bought the tote while I was there last week! Got it at the store on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom the day after it was released in Disney Springs. The best thing about it? My HUSBAND actually loves it...says it's his favorite of any of my Disney Dooneys...so I didn't even have to feel guilty about buying it! :rotfl2: Aristocats is actually one of the first Disney movies I remember seeing in the movie theater as a kid, so it holds a special place in my heart. Plus it was my birthday, and my H ordered me an Aristocats cake from the Beach Club to celebrate, so it was fate...I had to buy it!

From a practical perspective, it's my favorite Disney Dooney tote...very roomy without being bulky, multiple pockets on the inside, a phone slip pocket on the outside, and a zip top! Total winner in my book.:dogdance:

Normally I go for crossbody style bags so I can carry them in the park, but the crossbody strap that goes with the barrel bag is a no-go for me because they didn't make the little rings on the ends of the purse to clip it to -- you have to clip it to the rings on the straps. This made it lay funny on me and made it a no-go. Plus, the Disney Dooney Christmas (2017) wallet-on-a-string that I'd brought with me for this trip didn't fit inside it either, so that sealed the deal.

I bought the tote while I was there last week! Got it at the store on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom the day after it was released in Disney Springs. The best thing about it? My HUSBAND actually loves it...says it's his favorite of any of my Disney Dooneys...so I didn't even have to feel guilty about buying it! :rotfl2: Aristocats is actually one of the first Disney movies I remember seeing in the movie theater as a kid, so it holds a special place in my heart. Plus it was my birthday, and my H ordered me an Aristocats cake from the Beach Club to celebrate, so it was fate...I had to buy it!

From a practical perspective, it's my favorite Disney Dooney tote...very roomy without being bulky, multiple pockets on the inside, a phone slip pocket on the outside, and a zip top! Total winner in my book.:dogdance:

Normally I go for crossbody style bags so I can carry them in the park, but the crossbody strap that goes with the barrel bag is a no-go for me because they didn't make the little rings on the ends of the purse to clip it to -- you have to clip it to the rings on the straps. This made it lay funny on me and made it a no-go. Plus, the Disney Dooney Christmas (2017) wallet-on-a-string that I'd brought with me for this trip didn't fit inside it either, so that sealed the deal.
thanks for the reply : ) i am really liking them too! i know what you mean about the speedy style satchel. wish they would have put the rings on each end of the zipper. would have made it much better : /

thanks for the reply : ) i am really liking them too! i know what you mean about the speedy style satchel. wish they would have put the rings on each end of the zipper. would have made it much better : /
Totally agree.

The wristlet is even cuter in person, by the way. I really wanted it too, but I didn't need to spend the extra $$$ because my H had already bought me some very generous gifts, and I was already feeling guilty about buying the tote, since it was an unplanned expense. I had no idea this collection was dropping until Disney Fashionista reported it the day before! In the past for the collections I've wanted the most, I've known about them in advance and can save and/or budget for them. But no way can I ever pass up any that are cat or dog related! I'm a huge animal lover -- have 4 dogs and 2 cats -- and my H knows that resistance is futile when it comes to dogs, cats, and Disney!

I was a little surprised to see that they didn't seem to be selling all that well in the park or Ever After though...maybe because of the color??? It's a vivid fuchsia-ish hot pink in person, which TBH isn't a color I usually wear, but it didn't matter for me because I love the Aristocats so much. :)

Totally agree.

The wristlet is even cuter in person, by the way. I really wanted it too, but I didn't need to spend the extra $$$ because my H had already bought me some very generous gifts, and I was already feeling guilty about buying the tote, since it was an unplanned expense. I had no idea this collection was dropping until Disney Fashionista reported it the day before! In the past for the collections I've wanted the most, I've known about them in advance and can save and/or budget for them. But no way can I ever pass up any that are cat or dog related! I'm a huge animal lover -- have 4 dogs and 2 cats -- and my H knows that resistance is futile when it comes to dogs, cats, and Disney!

I was a little surprised to see that they didn't seem to be selling all that well in the park or Ever After though...maybe because of the color??? It's a vivid fuchsia-ish hot pink in person, which TBH isn't a color I usually wear, but it didn't matter for me because I love the Aristocats so much. :)
just ordered the tote and wristlet. can't wait to get them : ) i wish the satchel had been better designed for the strap but the tote will be great. i am a sucker for marie so at least with the wristlet there are no placement issues and the tote should be safe that way too because of its size. the satchel could get trickier for placement i would think. props to your nice hubby for understanding : )

I did a Google search and found a website announcing that the Park's Life collection will be available on January 10, and on shopdisney the same day or shortly after. Don't know how accurate it is, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is true. Hoping for a crossbody!

I did a Google search and found a website announcing that the Park's Life collection will be available on January 10, and on shopdisney the same day or shortly after. Don't know how accurate it is, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is true. Hoping for a crossbody!
I think I found the website you're talking about!

It's adorable, and it appears to be the same print I saw on some clothing when I was there 12/20-12/27. The bummer for me is that I just got the Aristocats tote, and the color appears to be extremely similar -- kind of a hot pink/fuchsia color. I don't know that I can justify two bags in that color, lol! Maybe if it's a crossbody??? :rolleyes1

just ordered the tote and wristlet. can't wait to get them : ) i wish the satchel had been better designed for the strap but the tote will be great. i am a sucker for marie so at least with the wristlet there are no placement issues and the tote should be safe that way too because of its size. the satchel could get trickier for placement i would think. props to your nice hubby for understanding : )
Have your bags arrived yet? Hoping yes, but shop Disney's shipping is painfully slow whenever I order from them... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!