Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I think I found the website you're talking about!

It's adorable, and it appears to be the same print I saw on some clothing when I was there 12/20-12/27. The bummer for me is that I just got the Aristocats tote, and the color appears to be extremely similar -- kind of a hot pink/fuchsia color. I don't know that I can justify two bags in that color, lol! Maybe if it's a crossbody??? :rolleyes1
I always try the “honey the greyhounds got this for me for (insert holiday)” works like a charm ! I’m on the fence about the park life dooney so am counting on my Dooney folks here to give their honest opinion which I always appreciate!

I think I found the website you're talking about!

It's adorable, and it appears to be the same print I saw on some clothing when I was there 12/20-12/27. The bummer for me is that I just got the Aristocats tote, and the color appears to be extremely similar -- kind of a hot pink/fuchsia color. I don't know that I can justify two bags in that color, lol! Maybe if it's a crossbody??? :rolleyes1

Good news! There is a crossbody. I saw a listing on eBay.

So, this is where the Dooney people are hanging out! I did a search on the Dis forums, but didn’t turn up anything. Found this section by chance.

So I think I’ve finally entered collector territory with the Dooney bags. I started with getting the 1) Theme parks attraction badges wristlet and the 2) Haunted Mansion Madame Leota wallpaper wristlet as gifts, and then I bought the 3) Haunted Mansion Madame Leota wallpaper shopper for myself in MK. After this, I bought the 4) Haunted Mansion portraits backpack on EBay, but ended up donating it to the Give Kids the World auction the year before last, and Pete bought it!

I haven’t given the bags a thought again since, though I saw many cute ones, because I thought I had enough. But then, this Christmas I saw the 5) Christmas satchel in the CoOp and had to have it. I did see the Aristocats bag in the jewelry shop window where it was being debuted, which is adorable, but I decided against, but looked up the info online, which then caused my next two purchases.....the 6) Haunted Mansion characters satchel (cute!), and the 7) 2018 Holiday Passholder satchel. Unfortunately both on EBay for inflated prices because I somehow missed them even though we are in the parks all the time.

I’ll try to post photos of my collection later, but I guess you could call me a Disney Dooney addict, now.

So, this is where the Dooney people are hanging out! I did a search on the Dis forums, but didn’t turn up anything. Found this section by chance.

So I think I’ve finally entered collector territory with the Dooney bags. I started with getting the 1) Theme parks attraction badges wristlet and the 2) Haunted Mansion Madame Leota wallpaper wristlet as gifts, and then I bought the 3) Haunted Mansion Madame Leota wallpaper shopper for myself in MK. After this, I bought the 4) Haunted Mansion portraits backpack on EBay, but ended up donating it to the Give Kids the World auction the year before last, and Pete bought it!

I haven’t given the bags a thought again since, though I saw many cute ones, because I thought I had enough. But then, this Christmas I saw the 5) Christmas satchel in the CoOp and had to have it. I did see the Aristocats bag in the jewelry shop window where it was being debuted, which is adorable, but I decided against, but looked up the info online, which then caused my next two purchases.....the 6) Haunted Mansion characters satchel (cute!), and the 7) 2018 Holiday Passholder satchel. Unfortunately both on EBay for inflated prices because I somehow missed them even though we are in the parks all the time.

I’ll try to post photos of my collection later, but I guess you could call me a Disney Dooney addict, now.
Welcome fellow Disney Dooney addict...you are in good company here !🤗

I always try the “honey the greyhounds got this for me for (insert holiday)” works like a charm ! I’m on the fence about the park life dooney so am counting on my Dooney folks here to give their honest opinion which I always appreciate!
Great line! What did you decide about the park life? I'm trying to be good because I now know that I have to buy every "Dream Big Princess" tote, and they are draining my $$ !

Great line! What did you decide about the park life? I'm trying to be good because I now know that I have to buy every "Dream Big Princess" tote, and they are draining my $$ !
I am still waiting to see how others like it...also have a girls trip to DL in March so may see it there in person. Since the new Disney app won’t give us a DVC discount I am getting better about waiting!🤗

Our Dooney thread has been too quiet! Seems like lots of new dooneys out there...I will be doing a girls trip to DL the week of 8 Mar and will be interested to see the new ink and paint bags.

Our Dooney thread has been too quiet! Seems like lots of new dooneys out there...I will be doing a girls trip to DL the week of 8 Mar and will be interested to see the new ink and paint bags.
Yes, please report back! When is your trip?

I know this is a Dooney thread.... but anyone... in your travels around WDW... have you seen the newest Kate Spade Mickey icon platinum bags?
Where? and when did you see them?
I am hoping to purchase the crossbody when we are there next week. I know these are online.... but.... I'm an AP holder and wish to use my discount... plus... I'd like to see them first... might get the satchel instead. thanks.

I just picked up the Fantasia anniversary tote on Saturday. I've gotten lots of compliments at work, it's so classy looking.

Who has purchased the Park Life Dooney? what size? how do you like it?
I am also looking to get the crossbody.... perfect size... and it's PINK... my color.

Yes, please report back! When is your trip?

leave on Sunday !🤗
I know this is a Dooney thread.... but anyone... in your travels around WDW... have you seen the newest Kate Spade Mickey icon platinum bags?
I am hoping to purchase the crossbody when we are there next week. I know these are online.... but.... I'm an AP holder and wish to use my discount... plus... I'd like to see them first... might get the satchel instead. thanks.

i will be at DL next week and will look there!

I wish they would do some new Star Wars bags. I have one of the older ones, and a Coach Star wars, but I think its time for something new.

The platinum crossbody Kate Spade bag is marked down on shopdisney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter