Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Congrats! Reading this got me excited for my first runDisney event-the princess 5k this week. I have a feeling I might get hooked. Any tips/suggestions with the 5k's Disney dies that I should know?

Congrats! Reading this got me excited for my first runDisney event-the princess 5k this week. I have a feeling I might get hooked. Any tips/suggestions with the 5k's Disney dies that I should know?
Thanks for reading! You will love the 5K! The beauty of the 5K is its not timed so take your time enjoy the course, and stop for characters. If you want to get characters before the race too get on the earliest bus possible if you aren't driving to the start. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks for reading! You will love the 5K! The beauty of the 5K is its not timed so take your time enjoy the course, and stop for characters. If you want to get characters before the race too get on the earliest bus possible if you aren't driving to the start. Good luck and have fun!
Better to shuttle or drive to the start?

Better to shuttle or drive to the start?
If pre-race characters are something you really want I would drive and get their early. If not the bus is fine or you can still drive and take you time instead of standing outside for so long. I know it will be warm this weekend though so it shouldn't be too bad standing out there.

Hi Ryan! I loved reading about this trip as well! Congrats on completing the Dopey challenge once again. I'm headed over to your Spring Break TR right now!

Finally made it here to read this one! I really love reading about the longer races since I know I'll never be able to do them physically. My mind wants to but my body says no way! :rotfl: Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations on doing the Dopey. It was great meeting you and hopefully some day our paths will cross again at WDW.

Finally made it here to read this one! I really love reading about the longer races since I know I'll never be able to do them physically. My mind wants to but my body says no way! :rotfl: Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations on doing the Dopey. It was great meeting you and hopefully some day our paths will cross again at WDW.
Thanks for reading! It was great meeting you as well. Maybe at a future 5K or another Disney trip we can meet up again!

Congratulations on your races! The fact that you were able to do all of those races plus do the parks every day is super impressive. I did the Dark Side challenge this year and was mostly dead walking around the parks after just the 10k and the half. I enjoyed reading your report and especially loved all the pictures!

Congratulations on your races! The fact that you were able to do all of those races plus do the parks every day is super impressive. I did the Dark Side challenge this year and was mostly dead walking around the parks after just the 10k and the half. I enjoyed reading your report and especially loved all the pictures!
Thanks! Congrats on dark side!

What an incredible medal haul, its like something out of the Olympics, really impressive.
I really enjoyed this TR, I can barely run 10 yards without losing breath so 4 marathons in 4 days I'm so jealous, well done!

What an incredible medal haul, its like something out of the Olympics, really impressive.
I really enjoyed this TR, I can barely run 10 yards without losing breath so 4 marathons in 4 days I'm so jealous, well done!
Thanks for reading! Its a lot of work but a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!